Monday, January 28, 2008

A Hero Passes...


We felt as though a good friend has passed away yesterday as we heard the news of President Gordon B. Hinckley. We are excited for him to be re-united with his wife again--what a joyful couple! His sweet personality and clever witt will be missed by many, especially us. Over the years we have enjoyed many great talks by our wonderful prophet and we have often been greatly inspired by his kind and loving words. We much appreciate the perfect example he was to all of us, and we are grateful for the great legacy he has left us to enjoy. How blessed we are for the restored gospel of Jesus Christ! What better comfort than to know that our dear President Hinckley is in Heaven among many loved ones! We know that he will be watching down on each of us as the work of our Lord continues. What a WONDERFUL man! We love you President Hinckley!! :)

1 comment:

Kristol said...

Hi guys, I liked your post about President Hinckley. It is so sad that he has passed, but I feel happy for him that he can be with his wife again. I'd hate to be without Spencer. I also liked your other pictures. The car show looks fun...you guys look good in that truck!