Monday, May 7, 2007



Hey everybody!

Tarina and I are excited for the 25th... only 18 Days to go!!!

We thought it would be fun to start a little blog and keep you all posted on the last few days of wedding preparation. So, if you want to check back over the next two and a half weeks we will be leaving some random comments and maybe a picture or two.

I am hoping that my blogging skills are a little better then my website skills :)

Here is a cool Picture of T and I. We took this on our trip to her brother Flite's house in Dublin OH. If any of you are Notre Dame/Browns fans Dublin is the home of Brady Quinn. T and I went there for Thanksgiving to hang out with her brother Flite and his wife Bernita and the rest of the cool Ohio family. Nothing but good times and good company!

Well, drop us a note if you would like. See you all soon!

3 comments:

Frank said...

Chris, the site looks great! I'm very excited for you and Tarina!

Anonymous said...

It looks really good, it's fun to see the pictures after all of your work for the last month! We're excited for the 25th too--still working on dresses!!! Love ya, Mom

Kim Dumas said...

Congrats, good luck with the wedding and the reception. Although I can't be with you, my thoughts and good wishes will be there.